A great choice for the right student
You know your child as well as anyone, but you may not know yet whether Thames Academy is right for your child. To start finding out, see the checklist below.
Check All That Apply
My son or daughter…
- has struggled academically
- has a diagnosed learning disability
- learns in distinctly individual ways
- would benefit from improving core learning skills
- is not always comfortable socially
- likes the idea of being away from home
- would gain from structured self-discovery
- needs a chance to make mistakes while risks are manageable
- prefers to “get a feel” for new experiences before jumping in
- would benefit from knowing students who had similar high school experiences
- needs a supportive environment in which to prepare for life transitions ahead
If three or four or more of these statements apply to your child, then Thames Academy may provide an ideal fit.
At Thames, students have a unique opportunity to take on greater personal responsibility in a setting where expectations and support are both elevated.